VBA UserForm went stupid

C_Rieker

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
I have a UserForm that has been working and looking as it should. Until today. I open it up and it has been blown out of proportion. it looks like it is zoomed in to maximum levels. I checked the zoom settings and it is still at 100%. The height of the text boxes say it is 18 but i know for a fact that is not what 18 looks like. does anyone know what has gone wrong and how to fix this?

P.S. buttons and images on the spreadsheets have also become distorted/resized.

Attachments

• VBA UF bizzar.png
    VBA UF bizzar.png
    78.9 KB · Views: 12

Excel Facts

How to fill five years of quarters?
Type 1Q-2023 in a cell. Grab the fill handle and drag down or right. After 4Q-2023, Excel will jump to 1Q-2024. Dash can be any character.
Humour me on something - this has happened to me a bunch of times, and the following works for me. Go to the bottom right hand side of the userform and go to resize it. When you click on the resize handle, drag the mouse slightly to shrink the userform - at this point, if I were doing it, everything would resize back to normal except for the userform which just needs to resized to whatever it was.

Upvote 0
Solution
Humour me on something - this has happened to me a bunch of times, and the following works for me. Go to the bottom right hand side of the userform and go to resize it. When you click on the resize handle, drag the mouse slightly to shrink the userform - at this point, if I were doing it, everything would resize back to normal except for the userform which just needs to resized to whatever it was.
This worked like a charm. I was worried I would have to resize everything. Thank you :)

Upvote 0
Great - I have no idea why it does this, and it's really annoying. Can you please mark it as being the solution so that others will know how to fix it as well.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gleisner2

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back