VBA: VLookup Multi Range

willard8

I have searched extensively and have not been able to find an answer yet that depicts what I am trying to do. I have two sheets. Sheet("Stats") holds all the information that is exported from my userform. I would like Sheet("Athens") to hold certain information from "Stats". I am trying to use VBA with Vlookup to do this and have not been able to come up with a working solution. I am checking "Stats" Column B for "Athens"; if Athens is the cell.text I would like Columns C, D, & F to copy over to Sheet("Athens") in Columns A, B, & C respectively. I need this to loop for all ranges in Column B on "Stats". If there is a better way to go about accomplishing this task I am all ears. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Below is the code I was toying with, but have not had any luck.

<font face=Courier New><SPAN style="color:#00007F">Private</SPAN> <SPAN style="color:#00007F">Sub</SPAN> RbtnPublish1_Click()<br><SPAN style="color:#00007F">On</SPAN> <SPAN style="color:#00007F">Error</SPAN> <SPAN style="color:#00007F">Resume</SPAN> <SPAN style="color:#00007F">Next</SPAN><br>Sheets("Stats").Activate<br><br><SPAN style="color:#00007F">Dim</SPAN> Vrng, Vrng1 <SPAN style="color:#00007F">As</SPAN> Range<br><br><SPAN style="color:#00007F">Set</SPAN> Vrng1 = Sheets("Athens").Range("A3", Range("A3").End(xlDown)).Activate<br><br>    <SPAN style="color:#00007F">For</SPAN> <SPAN style="color:#00007F">Each</SPAN> Vrng <SPAN style="color:#00007F">In</SPAN> Sheets("Stats").Range("B1", Range("B1").End(xlDown))<br><br>        <SPAN style="color:#00007F">If</SPAN> IsNumeric(Vrng) = <SPAN style="color:#00007F">False</SPAN> <SPAN style="color:#00007F">Then</SPAN><br><br>            <SPAN style="color:#00007F">Select</SPAN> <SPAN style="color:#00007F">Case</SPAN> Vrng<br><br>                <SPAN style="color:#00007F">Case</SPAN> Vrng = "Athens": Vrng1.Formula = "=VLOOKUP('Athens', Vrng, 3, True)"<br><br>            <SPAN style="color:#00007F">End</SPAN> <SPAN style="color:#00007F">Select</SPAN><br><br>        <SPAN style="color:#00007F">End</SPAN> <SPAN style="color:#00007F">If</SPAN><br><br>    <SPAN style="color:#00007F">Next</SPAN> Vrng<br>    <br><SPAN style="color:#00007F">End</SPAN> <SPAN style="color:#00007F">Sub</SPAN></FONT>

Thanks in advance for your help! :)

Will

Excel Facts

Move date out one month or year
Use =EDATE(A2,1) for one month later. Use EDATE(A2,12) for one year later.
This code will copy as you are requesting:
Code:
Private Sub RbtnPublish1_Click()
On Error Resume Next
Dim Vrng, Vrng1 As Range
Set Vrng1 = Sheets("Athens").Range("A3", Range("A3").End(xlDown)) '.Activate
    For Each Vrng In Sheets("Stats").Range("B1", Range("B1").End(xlDown))
        If Vrng.Value = "Athens" Then
            vr = Vrng.Row
            Sheets("Athens").Cells(vr, "A").Value = Sheets("Stats").Cells(vr, "C").Value
            Sheets("Athens").Cells(vr, "B").Value = Sheets("Stats").Cells(vr, "D").Value
            Sheets("Athens").Cells(vr, "C").Value = Sheets("Stats").Cells(vr, "F").Value
        End If
    Next Vrng
End Sub
It copies to the same row number as the source. If you want the values copied to a different row, that can be adjusted. Let me know where you want it copied to.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cdnMech

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back