VBA web navigation

Alique

Hello all,

First time Poster here, and novice in coding in general.

My issue I am having is more a question of knowledge I feel. I am looking to scrap a java-script table on a secure site. So far I am able to log in but to get to the Data I want. There is a few buttons and links I must click on.

The code below is the button in question I have to click on. I have tried a few different methods to do so with little luck.
Code:
[TABLE]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD="class: line-number"][/TD]
[TD="class: line-content"]a href="[URL="about:blank"]javascript:SSO.portal()[/URL]" class="thumbnail" *******="ga('send', 'event', 'Account Dashboard', 'click', 'Usage');">[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: line-content"]img src="[URL]https://static.hydroottawa.com/images/account/landing/Consumption.svg[/URL]">[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: line-content"]div class="caption">[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: line-content"]                                            <h3>Usage</h3>[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: line-content"]small>[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: line-content"]                                                View consumption and appliance use breakdowns.                                            </small>[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: line-content"][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: line-content"][/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Is the any suggestion or places that I could go to and read up on a solution?

Some videos you may like

Excel Facts

Can Excel fill bagel flavors?
You can teach Excel a new custom list. Type the list in cells, File, Options, Advanced, Edit Custom Lists, Import, OK

Watch MrExcel Video

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JDCupps

This Week's Hot Topics