VBA Worksheet Change Todays Date Auto Email SharePoint

MixedUpExcel

Board Regular
Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Hi,

I've not been on here for a while but I'm hoping someone might have some suggestions / point me in the right direction.

Outline:
I have a spreadsheet with 4 columns of dates, next to each date is an email address, next to each email address is a cc email address, next to each cc email address is a subject, next to each subject is a message

eg. - Just using the first 2 parts of 4
23/12/2022simon@abc.comsimon1@abc.comBakers LotBakers Dozen03/01/2023james@abc.comjames1@abc.comCrumpets2 Dozen

I would like to be able to do the following:

Without opening the Workbook, when one of the dates in the 4 columns matches today's date, it triggers an email to be sent.
The email is to be sent to the email address next to the date that today has just matched.
The email is to also be sent to the cc email address.
The email is to have the subject and content that is next to the date that has just been matched.

The data set I have is much bigger but the above are the key triggers and actions.

From some research, I know the following:

I have to put the vba code within the worksheet (rather than a module) and use Worksheet_Change
I need to use a loop to go through each of the columns to check the dates, so that when one of them or possibly more match today's date, it triggers an e-mail alert

Finally, if all of the above is possible, I would like to save this workbook to a company SharePoint (not compulsary)

Any help would be gratefully accepted.

Thank you in advance.

Simon

Excel Facts

VLOOKUP to Left?
Use =VLOOKUP(A2,CHOOSE({1,2},$Z$1:$Z$99,$Y$1:$Y$99),2,False) to lookup Y values to left of Z values.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maplemeadows

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back