Visit Tracker

Krust710

Office Version
  1. 2010
Platform
  1. Windows
Hi, I would really appreciate some help with something I am asked to do at work. I have been asked to create another table which will show the next 20 visits from todays date. I am not too savvy with excel and have looked all over the internet. I have tried ifs and ranks with countifs but I keep getting duplicated results. I require them to be unique because the different managers will have visits on the same day and these need to be seen separately. I was wondering if there is a formula that will produce such a table. Any help will be appreciated.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-01-16 at 18.59.36.png
    Screenshot 2020-01-16 at 18.59.36.png
    247.9 KB · Views: 11

Excel Facts

Spell Check in Excel
Press F7 to start spell check in Excel. Be careful, by default, Excel does not check Capitalized Werds (whoops)
Hi Krust,
how would you see what the next 20 visits from today are? Is that the "Visit booked" column? Please tell a bit more about your data and the desired output, is that mainly the table you posted, but than sorted by date and filtered for the first 20 visits from today on?
Thanks,
Koen

Upvote 0
Hi Koen,

Thank you for getting back to me.

The Team leader wants an overview page which will show various information from this sheet. As there are alot of sponsors an overview page is beneficial for the team leader. I have managed to do that no problem. This sheet, is the second sheet is what the account managers fill in. The frequency of visits, last visit etc and it is from the "visit booked" column that I need to extract the information from. They would like a table that shows the name of account manager, name of sponsor and then the date the book is visited. This is so they can see the amount of people that are going to be away from the office at a snap shot. Now I can use lookup etc to get the account manager and sponsor. However, this messes up when more than one sponsor has the same visit date. I dont know how do get unique results when there are duplicated dates especially seen as there are around 200 sponsors. I have attached an example of what they would like on the overview sheet. It looks so simple but has been so complicated. Any help at all would be appreciated.

Thank you

Krust

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-01-18 at 14.17.20.png
    Screenshot 2020-01-18 at 14.17.20.png
    26.5 KB · Views: 2
Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mdusw

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back