want to calc difference between 1st N numbers that appear and 2nd n numbers that appear for a data table

Lady_miche

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
I have data Arranged as Below what I am looking for is an Array formulae maybe that would calculate the difference between the average of the 1st 2 times a number appears on the row & the average between the next 2 times a Number appears within a fixed range.

Below is an excerpt from a Rate of sale tracker and I want to look at the Rate of sale decrease between the 1st 2 weeks a Product is Live vs the 2nd 2 weeks a product is live for. However I can only find offset formulas which starts counting from the start of the range as oppose to the first value.

I would like to return the Values the Column GD

Excel Facts

Pivot Table Drill Down
Double-click any number in a pivot table to create a new report showing all detail rows that make up that number
I have data Arranged as Below what I am looking for is an Array formulae maybe that would calculate the difference between the average of the 1st 2 times a number appears on the row & the average between the next 2 times a Number appears within a fixed range.

Below is an excerpt from a Rate of sale tracker and I want to look at the Rate of sale decrease between the 1st 2 weeks a Product is Live vs the 2nd 2 weeks a product is live for. However I can only find offset formulas which starts counting from the start of the range as oppose to the first value.

I would like to return the Values the Column GD

Attachments

• excel.JPG
    excel.JPG
    135.5 KB · Views: 13
Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Armadillos

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back