Want to create a Annual Review

Hetz

I have 130 tenants that I am keeping track of there maint. fees for our condo subdivision. I have them listed in a excel work book by Lot Numbers 1-130. Beside the Lot Number is there name in the next column.ending Balance from previous month in next col,Deposit Date in next,Ck. No. 1 in next, Amount Paid in next, Deposit Date 2 in next, Ck. No. 2 in next, Amount Paid in next, Monthly Assement, Total Paid, and last col. Ending Balance. I would like to know how I can give each tenant a Annual Summary of there payments with check numbers and amount paid (if possible with a Ending Balance for there year . I assume it has to do with my Advanced Filter option but not sure how to do it.

Excel Facts

What is the last column in Excel?
Excel columns run from A to Z, AA to AZ, AAA to XFD. The last column is XFD.
Depends on how fancy you want to get.

I have done summaries where I just used autofilter, and it listed entries for Specific Categories, and Subjects, and For Printing Sake, I could do a quick Auto-Sum where Necessary...

Some code around exists that will sort out data in a more invoice style format... depends in if you want quick and Dirty ( but still nice), or slick and super-professional...

(y)

Upvote 0
Okay... As I said it still depends on what you want...

But, in basic...
If I have a large receipt base in a sheet.And I am submitting to an Accountant a summary in many Categories, I'll do something like this...

Click on the first line/row, click on Auto-Filter
Then with the drop down menus, click on the first item you want to print out... in your case, maybe Lot 1...
This should then bring up all references to Lot 1 in the rows... It will show all the entries associated with that Lot if that is the defining entry for the rows.

If you need to Summarise... Just do so down the bottom... set as you want, then print...

Should work for all the Lots in such a manner, unless you want a more ornate print out run by a macro that does not mean you need to do this for every Lot you look after....

Just one Suggestion...

(y)

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Et_Cetera

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back