Web Query/VB or Macro Help - Merge Every 3 Rows

NCH87

Hello!

I've been working on this for what seems like days. Ultimately, I'm wanting to know how to quickly grab data from a link via Web Query, then edit that data with a script or macro. End goal is to identify fantasy football draft trends:

Web Query: Completed Draft - Fantasy Football Calculator

Results look like:
JamaalArianLeVeon
CharlesFosterBell
RB (KC) 9RB (HOU) 9RB (PIT) 11
LeSeanMattAndrew
McCoyForteLuck
RB (BUF) 8RB (CHI) 7QB (IND) 10
AlshonMikeT.Y.
JefferyEvansHilton
WR (CHI) 7WR (TB) 6WR (IND) 1

<tbody>
</tbody>

Whereas the preferred edit would be:
JAMAAL CHARLES RB (KC) 9ARIAN FOSTER RB (HOU) 9LEVEON BELL RB (PIT) 11
LESEAN MCCOY RB (BUF) 8MATT FORTE RB (CHI) 7ANDREW LUCK QB (IND) 10
ALSHON JEFFERY WR (CHI) 7MIKE EVANS WR (TB) 6T.Y. HILTON WR (IND) 10

<tbody>
</tbody>

I understand that =CONCATENATE(A1, " ", A2, " ", A3) will accomplish this, however as you can see from the table, the editing for each query will take a long time as there is typically 450 cells to edit AND if the formula is dragged, it will add A2, A3, A4 on the next cell, instead of A4, A5, A6. Is there a script that I can add which will quickly combine cells as mentioned above? And is there a way to automate this process where say it will go to this site(Completed Mock Drafts - Fantasy Football Calculator) and grab the first 5 or 10 and create a new work sheet for each?

I know it can be done, but I know next to nothing about coding.

I am a first time poster, I was unable to access the etiquette page prior to posting. If these should be reformatted, I will happily do so.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kezza123

Some videos you may like

This Week's Hot Topics

• populate from drop list with multiple tables
    Hi All, i have a drop list that displays data, what i want is when i select one of those from the list to populate text from different tables on...
  • Find list of words from sheet2 in sheet1 before a comma and extract text vba
    Hi Friends, Trying to find the solution on my task. But did not find suitable one to the need. Here is my query and sample file with details...
  • Dynamic Formula entry - VBA code sought
    Hello, really hope one of you experts can help with this - i've spent hours on this and getting no-where. .I have a set of data (more rows than...
  • Listbox Header
    Have a named range called "AccidentsHeader" Within my code I have: [CODE]Private Sub CommandButton1_Click() ListBox1.RowSource =...
  • Complex Heat Map using conditional formatting
    Good day excel world. I have a concern. Below link have a list of countries that carries each country unique data. [URL...
  • Conditional formatting
    Hi good morning, hope you can help me please, I have cells P4:P54 and if this cell is equal to 1 then i want row O to say "Fully Utilised" and to...