Web Scraping - Container Tracking from Searates Website to Excel

randaubienghoc

Office Version
  1. 2016
Platform
  1. Windows
Hi everyone,

As lacking of essential IT knowledge, I am looking for your kind help to make codes for getting data (final destination & ETA estimated time of arrival) from website tracking container numbers SEARATES (Online Container & Freight Tracking System – Searates.com) to Excel.

I have tried method of using GetElementbyID using IE Internet Explorer but this website browser is seems obsolete and useless.

This SERATES website offer API information but it is too complicated for me to understand. I am enclosing container tracking list for your testing. Container Tracking List.xlsx

Hope someone could give me support on this project which is important for my job of logistics.

Thanks in advance.

Excel Facts

Which came first: VisiCalc or Lotus 1-2-3?
Dan Bricklin and Bob Frankston debuted VisiCalc in 1979 as a Visible Calculator. Lotus 1-2-3 debuted in the early 1980's, from Mitch Kapor.
Cross-posting (posting the same question in more than one forum) is not against our rules, but the method of doing so is covered by #13 of the Forum Rules.

Be sure to follow & read the link at the end of the rule too!

Cross posted at: Web Scraping - Container Tracking from Searates Website to Excel
If you have posted the question at more places, please provide links to those as well.

If you do cross-post in the future and also provide links, then there shouldn’t be a problem.

Upvote 0
Cross-posting (posting the same question in more than one forum) is not against our rules, but the method of doing so is covered by #13 of the Forum Rules.

Be sure to follow & read the link at the end of the rule too!

Cross posted at: Web Scraping - Container Tracking from Searates Website to Excel
If you have posted the question at more places, please provide links to those as well.

If you do cross-post in the future and also provide links, then there shouldn’t be a problem.
Sorry for not mentioning link for cross-posting website. Herein the link: Web Scraping - Container Tracking from Searates Website to Excel
I hope receive your help.

Upvote 0
Anyone? I am expecting your kind help on this issue. Thanks. Maybe some advices?

Upvote 0
Do you have at least your API key ?​

Upvote 0
So contact the website !​
Without any API key you must pilot IE under VBA …​

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
b1step2far

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back