webquery?

NateO

Legend
Hi Sprucy,

You're using a Mac? My advice would be to recycle that and get a PC! :LOL:

Sorry, all kidding aside (well, actually I don't like to use Macs, personally; no blue screens of death ;) ), e-mail me the source code, include something about MrExcel in the subject-line to be sure that I catch it. I'll take a look for you later (busy day, today).

Looks like you've switched tactics, using a native WebQuery? I don't think this will work...

I still won't be able to get to Page 2, but perhaps I can get you moving in the right direction. :)

davey11372

Board Regular
NateO,

in one of your posts in this thread, you wrote:

'tmpArr() is an array, you can't just pass a string or a cell's value to it.... You'll need to change the data type declaration. And don't loop through the array, just do it once..'

Can you explain - change the data type declaration - in an array
Is it possible to loop through an array?

I am having a problem trying to apply an array formula. Can you please read my post 'Sorting an Array Formula' (please do a search for the title of the thread). Any feedback/suggestions/solution would be much appreciated.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tekster23

Some videos you may like

This Week's Hot Topics

• populate from drop list with multiple tables
    Hi All, i have a drop list that displays data, what i want is when i select one of those from the list to populate text from different tables on...
  • Find list of words from sheet2 in sheet1 before a comma and extract text vba
    Hi Friends, Trying to find the solution on my task. But did not find suitable one to the need. Here is my query and sample file with details...
  • Dynamic Formula entry - VBA code sought
    Hello, really hope one of you experts can help with this - i've spent hours on this and getting no-where. .I have a set of data (more rows than...
  • Listbox Header
    Have a named range called "AccidentsHeader" Within my code I have: [CODE]Private Sub CommandButton1_Click() ListBox1.RowSource =...
  • Complex Heat Map using conditional formatting
    Good day excel world. I have a concern. Below link have a list of countries that carries each country unique data. [URL...
  • Conditional formatting
    Hi good morning, hope you can help me please, I have cells P4:P54 and if this cell is equal to 1 then i want row O to say "Fully Utilised" and to...