Websites and Excel

RavensFTW

Hello
I am looking to add a few excel files i made to a website.. but i dont want them downloaded, I want people to use the files right on the website. I dont want a sharing website like onedrive or google docs. Does anyone know of free websites where i can add an excel file to so people can use that excel file on that website, meaning they can use the formulas my excel file has but be able to input in data so that the formula gives them the information they need with their data.
Thank you

Excel Facts

Shade all formula cells
To shade all formula cells: Home, Find & Select, Formulas to select all formulas. Then apply a light fill color.
Just an update, I have been trying excel and one drive. I made my cells hidden the ones that have formulas.. but then when i put it to one drive.. people who edit the file can see the formula.. so then i tried to protect the sheet or workbook, but they have to download the file in order to use it then. I am trying to make it online rather than downloaded. So if anyone has any thoughts as to onedrive or a website as i said previously that would be great.
Thank you

I could put an embedded link. This is great. But, I people have the ability to open the excel file in one drive through my link on the website.. and then they can download it through one drive. Which will show all the formulas and everything. If I try to block the sheet from being shared then it wont make an embedded link on one drive..

Any ideaS?

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrauni

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back