Saeva

Office Version
  1. 365
  2. 2021
Platform
  1. Windows
Hello,
So, I have a question if you have ever encountered this, if it's normal or how to solve this problem. I am new to macros, and for my project in work I have a table with information. However, this table is important for three different departments, and every department needs different data. So I have created three toggle buttons to hide/unhide relevant info, depending on which button you click. And the code works and the buttons do what they should except, I have to scroll the page sideways a bit, in order to ''activate'' the button. Basically what happens is: I click button, nothing happens, I hold the bottom side scroller to scroll a bit to the right, the button unlocks and I can click it all I like. To make another button work, I have to click this button, nothing happens, scroll page to the right, button unlocks and then it works.
The thing is that it's super annoying and I don't think I will be able to explain it to everybody who will be using the table.
Have you ever seen anything like this?
Thank you.

Excel Facts

Remove leading & trailing spaces
Save as CSV to remove all leading and trailing spaces. It is faster than using TRIM().
Hi and welcome to MrExcel

You could share your file, it does not need to contain information, to see the problem you have.

You could upload a copy of your file to a free site such www.dropbox.com or google drive. Once you do that, mark it for 'Sharing' and you will be given a link to the file that you can post here. If the workbook contains confidential information, you could replace it with generic data.

Upvote 0
Hi and welcome to MrExcel

You could share your file, it does not need to contain information, to see the problem you have.

You could upload a copy of your file to a free site such www.dropbox.com or google drive. Once you do that, mark it for 'Sharing' and you will be given a link to the file that you can post here. If the workbook contains confidential information, you could replace it with generic data.
Hello,

Thank you very much, thankfully, I have figured out the problem. I have never seen anything like this, but after I found out that the workbook works normally on others people's computers I sat down and played with it a little bit more, and the problem, as stupid and embarrassing as it sounds, was that I had it open on second bigger monitor, because the laptop screen is way too small to work with for longer period of time. When I drag the workbook to the laptop screen, it's working as it should. I still have no idea why others when they open it on bigger screen don't have to do the scrolling as I do, but at least it works for the people who need it.
Thank you once again.

Upvote 0
Solution

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nzskater

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back