Welcome

Juan Pablo González

MrExcel MVP
This forum is provided to post questions about Excel in different languages than English.

Please understand that there isn't ANY guarantee that there is a person who can answer your question in your own language, but do post anyway, maybe there is !

Almas

COOOOOL

Hi Homy ,

good news!!

but what about Arabic :wink:

شكرا meaning Thanks :biggrin:
Almas

Haluk

Rules Violation
heh heh heee.... Aladin, her zamanki gibi formundasın yine :)

erik.van.geit

MrExcel MVP
Een berichtje om je te vertellen dat je hier eventueel in het Nederlands terecht kan. Ook de wereldvermaarde Aladin Akyurek schijnt Nederlands te spreken. :cool: De vraag blijft natuurlijk of we net weten wat jij zal vragen. :rolleyes:
Je kan altijd proberen :biggrin:

Ce petit message pour vous rassurer qu'il y a des membres qui maîtrisent le français :wink:
Hm, maîtriser c'est beaucoup dit. En plus c'est pas sûr qu'on soit doué pour la partie Excel sur laquelle vous allez poser votre question :unsure:
Enfin vous pouvez toujours essayer :biggrin:

Stormseed

Banned
hmmm...

bade achhe log yahan par vartaalaap kar rahe hain. oonche log oonchi pasand.

Colo

MrExcel MVP,
Testing if Japanese Font works.

日本語漢字やひらがな、カタカナでの投稿テストです。

EDIT: WOW! PERFECT!! (^^ /

riaz

Hello you lovely admin people

How about a poll to see how many languages can actually be assisted in? You could start me off with Urdu, Hindi and Gujarati. I could do French, but would defer to the francophones and step in with my pidgeon french if there is no one else around.

Sal Paradise

Spanish seems to be covered, as does French, Hindi and Turkish. I'm guessing that Flemish/Dutch is covered by Erik Van Geit, and it seems as if Colo is able to speak Japanese. Perhaps a list of languages covered with speakers of the language next to it could be added as a sticky? That way if someone has a question, they can direct it to the forum and possibly send a PM to that member?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sravankumar

Some videos you may like

This Week's Hot Topics