Welcome

Colo

MrExcel MVP,
Thanks for your post Sal.
Yea, Japanese is my main language.

Perhaps a list of languages covered with speakers of the language next to it could be added as a sticky?
I would agree. It sounds very handy for someone has a question.

Colo

MrExcel MVP,
And one more thing.

I have a suggestion that runs the "Questions in Other Languages Forum" more effectively.
As far as I know, there are many Japanese Excel users who have question. But they tend to close their browser if the information is written in English.
So I think that we should've a help document for Registration written in each languages so that non English native visitors can easyly be a members of MrExcel.com.

How do you think, all?

Sal Paradise

And you're in my neck of the woods too -- I live in Sannomiya.

At any rate, here's a list of who is available so far:
<table border="1" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" style="font-family:Arial,Arial; font-size:11pt; background-color:#ffffff; padding-left:2pt; padding-right:2pt; "> <colgroup><col style="font-weight:bold; width:30px; " /><col style="width:158px;" /><col style="width:148px;" /><col style="width:123px;" /></colgroup><tr style="background-color:#cacaca; text-align:center; font-weight:bold; font-size:8pt; "><td >*</td><td >A</td><td >B</td><td >C</td></tr><tr style="height:17px ;" ><td style="font-size:8pt; background-color:#cacaca; text-align:center; " >1</td><td >Member</td><td >Language(s)</td><td >Pidgin</td></tr><tr style="height:17px ;" ><td style="font-size:8pt; background-color:#cacaca; text-align:center; " >2</td><td style="color:#0000ff; text-decoration:underline; ">Juan Pablo Gonzalez</td><td >Spanish</td><td >*</td></tr><tr style="height:17px ;" ><td style="font-size:8pt; background-color:#cacaca; text-align:center; " >3</td><td style="color:#0000ff; text-decoration:underline; ">Aladin Akyurek</td><td >Turkish</td><td >*</td></tr><tr style="height:17px ;" ><td style="font-size:8pt; background-color:#cacaca; text-align:center; " >4</td><td style="color:#0000ff; text-decoration:underline; ">erik.van.geit</td><td >Flemish, Dutch</td><td >*</td></tr><tr style="height:17px ;" ><td style="font-size:8pt; background-color:#cacaca; text-align:center; " >5</td><td style="color:#0000ff; text-decoration:underline; ">Stormseed</td><td >Hindi</td><td >*</td></tr><tr style="height:17px ;" ><td style="font-size:8pt; background-color:#cacaca; text-align:center; " >6</td><td style="color:#0000ff; text-decoration:underline; ">Greg Truby</td><td >Spanish</td><td >*</td></tr><tr style="height:17px ;" ><td style="font-size:8pt; background-color:#cacaca; text-align:center; " >7</td><td style="color:#0000ff; text-decoration:underline; ">Colo</td><td >Japanese</td><td >*</td></tr><tr style="height:17px ;" ><td style="font-size:8pt; background-color:#cacaca; text-align:center; " >8</td><td style="color:#0000ff; text-decoration:underline; ">riaz</td><td >Urdu, Hindi, Gujarati</td><td >French</td></tr><tr style="height:17px ;" ><td style="font-size:8pt; background-color:#cacaca; text-align:center; " >9</td><td style="color:#0000ff; text-decoration:underline; ">Sal Paradise</td><td >Japanese</td><td >French, Spanish</td></tr></table>

Greg Truby

MrExcel MVP
I have a suggestion that runs the "Questions in Other Languages Forum" more effectively.

As far as I know, there are many Japanese Excel users who have question. But they tend to close their browser if the information is written in English.

So I think that we should've a help document for Registration written in each languages so that non English native visitors can easyly be a members of MrExcel.com.

How do you think, all?
Masaru-san,

Did you send a PM with your idea to Suat or Tracy?

Colo

MrExcel MVP,
Masaru-san,

Did you send a PM with your idea to Suat or Tracy?
Hi Greg,

Not yet. It was off the top of my head.
I'll be writing about this tracy. :biggrin:

Von Pookie

MrExcel MVP
Hi Colo! :biggrin:

One thing we could try as a simple add-on to your suggestion would be to list the each language--in that language--under the forum name on the index page.

So instead of 'Spanish' it would be 'Español,' 'French' would be 'Français' and so on. Of course, I would need some help/input from others as to the correct phrase and spelling. I'm also not sure if Japanese characters would display correctly but I figure it's worth a try. :)

yytsunamiyy

Well, let me weigh in with German - Deutsch. :)

Sal Paradise

Japanese characters do display correctly:
日本語

Just use those. Copy-paste should be fine.

riaz

اردو = Urdu
हिन्दी = Hindi
ગુજરાતી = Gujarati

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monty_gl

Some videos you may like

This Week's Hot Topics

• populate from drop list with multiple tables
    Hi All, i have a drop list that displays data, what i want is when i select one of those from the list to populate text from different tables on...
  • Find list of words from sheet2 in sheet1 before a comma and extract text vba
    Hi Friends, Trying to find the solution on my task. But did not find suitable one to the need. Here is my query and sample file with details...
  • Dynamic Formula entry - VBA code sought
    Hello, really hope one of you experts can help with this - i've spent hours on this and getting no-where. .I have a set of data (more rows than...
  • Listbox Header
    Have a named range called "AccidentsHeader" Within my code I have: [CODE]Private Sub CommandButton1_Click() ListBox1.RowSource =...
  • Complex Heat Map using conditional formatting
    Good day excel world. I have a concern. Below link have a list of countries that carries each country unique data. [URL...
  • Conditional formatting
    Hi good morning, hope you can help me please, I have cells P4:P54 and if this cell is equal to 1 then i want row O to say "Fully Utilised" and to...