What are my chances of getting a solution?

AFFTAXI

I posted a question yesterday. My post is now on page 7. What are my chances of anyone even seeing it? B.T.W. I have had 1 reply already - I am just wondering about others as that one did not result in a resolution.:)

Feel free to "bump" your post if you do not get any more responses. We usually recommend bumping no more than once a day though.

Your responses to the reply you received were only 7 hours before you started this thread. You need to be aware that not everyone lives in your timezone. I'm in Australia, baitmaster's in the UK (where it's now nearly midnight); baitmaster might have other things to do between then & now. Right now he might be sleeping...

Your responses to the reply you received were only 7 hours before you started this thread. You need to be aware that not everyone lives in your timezone. I'm in Australia, baitmaster's in the UK (where it's now nearly midnight); baitmaster might have other things to do between then & now. Right now he might be sleeping...

Sorry if I offended anyone. I was simply commenting on the sheer # of posts to the board on a daily basis and how anyone could keep track of them. Thank You.

I don't think anyone was offended. I was simply pointing out that no-one sits by their computer waiting for replies to posts 24/7. baitmaster will likely have been notified of your response and will get to it in due course. If not, by all means bump the thread.

don't forget that many members do searches for posts with zero replies. I will go back a few pages and peruse the titles there. Yes, titles matter to some people. I prefer titles that are short and to the point, without dramatics.
If after 24 hours you haven't gotten a response and have had a low number of views, post a "bump."

don't forget that many members do searches for posts with zero replies. I will go back a few pages and peruse the titles there. Yes, titles matter to some people. I prefer titles that are short and to the point, without dramatics.
If after 24 hours you haven't gotten a response and have had a low number of views, post a "bump."

Thank You.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Da9l87

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back