40%:
30%
20%
10%:
10%:
0%

<tbody>
</tbody>

If i select any of the %'s from MY COLUMN M above, I want the following to auto populate in N2 and O2 respectfully;

100%:WONCustomer has sent PO and PCM-G has processed
90%:DecisionAE has met with ALL decision makers and waiting on PO. Proposal in purchasing
80%:DecisionPaperwork, proposal through legal, negotiating complete, going to purchasing
70%:DecisionCompleted paperwork process and any outstanding technology issues, pricing, paperwork in legal.
60%:DecisionSelected PCM-G and technology proposed, begin negotiations of pricing,
50%:EvaluationEvaluation stage. How is the decision made to purchase?
40%:ProposalQuote created, pricing and timeframe determined. Evaluation established including expectation of timeframe and next steps.
30%QualifyingNSP-Deal Registration is approved by the MFG
20%Qualifying1) AE completed meeting or conference call 2) AE Identifed project is budgeted 3) AE Identified purchasing process (what has to happen internally at the customer to obtain a PO) 4) AE has identified legal contacts and procurement contacts for succesful close 5) AE has contacted MFG partner for deal registration and opportunity
10%:ProspectingMeeting or conference call scheduled, purpose is to identify requirements through a round table or white board discussion.
10%:ProspectingA lead, cold call attempt, vendor lead, general interest in a project.
0%LostLost

<tbody>
</tbody>

In the end M = the the percentage column, N= the WON, Decision, Qualifying etc column and O = the text description

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!~!!

<tbody>
</tbody>

Excel Facts

Repeat Last Command
Pressing F4 adds dollar signs when editing a formula. When not editing, F4 repeats last command.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cancansova

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back