when two foreign keys in same table(Match) referencing primary key in another table( Team)(. Powerpivot)

harsha547

Can I know , how to establish relationship between two tables in PowerPivot.when two foreign keys in same table(Match) referencing primary key in another table( Team).Match ( Match_Id (PK) , Home_Team(FK) , Away_Team(FK) )Team ( Team_ID (PK) , Team_Name )Both Home_Team and Away_Team columns are referencing to Team_ID in Team Table

Some videos you may like

Excel Facts

Back into an answer in Excel
Use Data, What-If Analysis, Goal Seek to find the correct input cell value to reach a desired result

Matt Allington

MrExcel MVP
I don't really understand your question. A relationship is between 2 tables, one side has a PK and the other has a FK. You just drag the columns to each other in the relationship view and the relationship is created. It is not relevant if there are 2 records in the FK table or not - the relationship is the relationship.

Watch MrExcel Video

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powellku

This Week's Hot Topics

• Timer in VBA - Stop, Start, Pause and Reset
    [CODE=vba][/CODE] Option Explicit Dim CmdStop As Boolean Dim Paused As Boolean Dim Start Dim TimerValue As Date Dim pausedTime As Date Sub...
  • how to updates multiple rows in muliselect listbox
    Hello everyone. I need help with below code. code is only chaning 1st row in mulitiselect list box. i know issue with code...
  • Delete Row from Table
    I am trying to delete a row from a table using VBA using a named range to find what I need to delete. My Range is finding the right cell. In the...
  • Assigning to a variable
    I have a for each block where I want to assign the value in column 5 of the found row to the variable Serv. [CODE=vba] For Each ws In...
  • Way to verify information
    Hi All, I don't know what to call this formula, and therefore can't search. I have a spreadsheet with information I want to reference...
  • Active Cell Address – Inactive Sheet
    How to use VBA to get the cell address of the active cell in an inactive worksheet and then place that cell address in a location on the current...