Where can I find the "Microsoft Excel Object model" on the internet?

VBA2010

Hi everyone, Im new to this forum and hope to learn a thing or two while im here :)

I am unable to use the help function in my excel 2003 while programming in vba. Thats not optimal but what can u do!

I was hoping if some of you guys could tell me if I can find the object model for excel 2003 somewhere on the internet?

And another thing: I can use the help function in excel 2007, so is there any difference in using vba in excel 2003 and 2007?

Plz help thx,

Last edited:

Excel Facts

Repeat Last Command
Pressing F4 adds dollar signs when editing a formula. When not editing, F4 repeats last command.
The obvious solution would be to obtain a full version of Excel, not a trial.

Upvote 0
Peter's suggestion solves the problem, and it's probably the best solution to your problem!

You could also get help articles from MSDN.
Hi,

I have tried MSDN, but there are very few articles regarding the excel 2003. It mostly have articles about excel 2007. '
The reason I dont wanna look into actually buying the office 2003 is because I already have office 2007 that I use. I am using this excel 2003 for a limited period only in relation with a task at work.

I hope you now understand my situation.
But any one else who can suggest some source where I can get these help files for VBA?

Upvote 0
Use the help in XL 2007. There are some differences but not that many.

Upvote 0
You can also use the macro recorder to get the Excel 2003 specific code.
Hi,

I have tried MSDN, but there are very few articles regarding the excel 2003. It mostly have articles about excel 2007. '
The reason I dont wanna look into actually buying the office 2003 is because I already have office 2007 that I use. I am using this excel 2003 for a limited period only in relation with a task at work.

I hope you now understand my situation.
But any one else who can suggest some source where I can get these help files for VBA?

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FreeCricketId

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back