Where to find XL2BB ?

joeu2004

Office Version
Platform
Windows
Can someone provide a link to XL2BB for Win7 Excel 2010?

joeu2004

Office Version
Platform
Windows
I have not tried XL2BB yet. I'm not sure it's worth my while.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems that XL2BB simply does a screenshot. It does not create a table, as MrExcelHTMLMaker did. Right?

If that is the case, XL2BB is a poor substitute, IMHO. The benefit of a table is: we can copy-and-paste the content into Excel very easily.

In general, I do not find screenshots to be very useful. The exception is when we are talking about a few cells and, of course, non-Excel information.

joeu2004

Office Version
Platform
Windows
Perhaps this test post gives an idea. Or this.
Great! Thanks. I misread the help page that you pointed me. I didn't catch on to the subtle distinction between "excel range screenshot" and "excel copy&paste range". My suspicions were heightened by a recent posting where a user included a screenshot of 10x30 range of numbers, and he is asking for help in determining the "running" IRR.

If a moderator reads this, I have a suggestion.... At login, provide a banner that suggests that people use the "copy&paste range" feature of XL2BB to include relevant parts of Excel files, and specifically __deprecate__ the use of uploading screenshots except for the simplest examples (a few cells of data). Similar to the login banner at excelforum.com, although they are suggesting that users attach an example Excel file because they allow it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arictarhvasiliev

Some videos you may like

This Week's Hot Topics