Where to find XL2BB ?

joeu2004

Banned user
Office Version
  1. 2010
Platform
  1. Windows
Can someone provide a link to XL2BB for Win7 Excel 2010?

I have not tried XL2BB yet. I'm not sure it's worth my while.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems that XL2BB simply does a screenshot. It does not create a table, as MrExcelHTMLMaker did. Right?

If that is the case, XL2BB is a poor substitute, IMHO. The benefit of a table is: we can copy-and-paste the content into Excel very easily.

In general, I do not find screenshots to be very useful. The exception is when we are talking about a few cells and, of course, non-Excel information.

Perhaps this test post gives an idea. Or this.

Great! Thanks. I misread the help page that you pointed me. I didn't catch on to the subtle distinction between "excel range screenshot" and "excel copy&paste range". My suspicions were heightened by a recent posting where a user included a screenshot of 10x30 range of numbers, and he is asking for help in determining the "running" IRR.

If a moderator reads this, I have a suggestion.... At login, provide a banner that suggests that people use the "copy&paste range" feature of XL2BB to include relevant parts of Excel files, and specifically __deprecate__ the use of uploading screenshots except for the simplest examples (a few cells of data). Similar to the login banner at excelforum.com, although they are suggesting that users attach an example Excel file because they allow it.

When I click the download icon, it just takes me to another page, no download

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
visheshkotha

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back