Where to start

Cybernut39

Hi, I am just learning excel and I want to create a employee schedule, where should be the first place to start and should i consider any other options that i will want in the program. Some of the options i would like is to put in the days and hours a employee is not avallible to work and maybe have excel automaticaly fill in the schedule if this is possible. Any suggestions from you experts may save me time in the future. And are there any formulas avalible to help me in my quest. Thanks all

Excel Facts

Last used cell?
Press Ctrl+End to move to what Excel thinks is the last used cell.
Welcome aboard Cybernut39,

The best way is to Use search option in this Forum may be u get to learn a lot from there too.

Upvote 0
See: http://office.microsoft.com/search/results.aspx?Scope=TC&Query=timesheet&CTT=6&Origin=EC010331121033

for some pre-packaged payroll, timesheet & schedule templates. Dave Hawley @ www.ozgrid.com also has a good timesheet (but it's about $16).

If you define the scope of your needs a bit further it'll help some. TheBuGz suggestion of a board search is a good one, as there have been a few recent posts on just this subject.

And also look into downloading Colo's HTML Maker which allows you to post a representative shot of your sheet, so everyone can see what you're working with. You'll find the link at the bottom of the page.

Hope that helps,

Smitty

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arbind kumar

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back