Why is no one able to answer my question?

Mr.Daines

Board Regular
Hello,

I have posted a question in the relevent place within this forum and despite having many views i have not had one answer or response.

http://www.mrexcel.com/forum/showthread.php?t=591283

I would appreciate it if anyone could tell me where i have gone wrong or any help as to how i could of worded this topic better.

I am in desperate need of a solution.

Kindest Regards,

I couldn't find a question in your post.

The only actual question I'm seeing there si that you want to show results from a workbook thats stored on a network drive to which you don't have access? if thats the case I doubt anyone on the forum will be able to help you access something to which you don't have access to, if on the other hand you want a report based on what data you have in your own workbook then a sample would help

The only actual question I'm seeing there si that you want to show results from a workbook thats stored on a network drive to which you don't have access? if thats the case I doubt anyone on the forum will be able to help you access something to which you don't have access to, if on the other hand you want a report based on what data you have in your own workbook then a sample would help

I do have access, its my workbook, sorry for confusion.

What i want is to display matching results from the report query [written in VBA not SQL] to display as seperate lines in my worksheet "ReportData"

basically people use the report userform to select criteria which is then dropped into 3 cells in reportdata, then using an excel formula sumproduct it gives amount of accounts referred in the period and opened. i want it to display below the matching rows of data.

HTH

i do have access, its my workbook, sorry for confusion.

What i want is to display matching results from the report query [written in vba not sql] to display as seperate lines in my worksheet "reportdata"

basically people use the report userform to select criteria which is then dropped into 3 cells in reportdata, then using an excel formula sumproduct it gives amount of accounts referred in the period and opened. I want it to display below the matching rows of data.

Hth

the only actual question i'm seeing there si that you want to show results from a workbook thats stored on a network drive to which you don't have access? If thats the case i doubt anyone on the forum will be able to help you access something to which you don't have access to, if on the other hand you want a report based on what data you have in your own workbook then a sample would help

hth

There are code samples in my original post.

I would post the workbook but i am unsure how.

Just read what i have put in my original post, what i meant was that i do not have MS Access, only excel.

Sorry for confusion.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
THMarana

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back