WHY!

blondiechick

Board Regular
Why is it, that every guy I meet is a COMPLETE *******. Why can't there be at least ONE decent guy that I will come in contact with. It is so upsetting.

Excel Facts

How to create a cell-sized chart?
Tiny charts, called Sparklines, were added to Excel 2010. Look for Sparklines on the Insert tab.
pyromantic this isnt the ask a stupid question thread :LOL:

although now i think it qualifies

blondiechick:not all men are that bad, most are just stupid like me :p

yeah. I have been different places.

Guys just don't approach me. I work, go to school and go to the gym. Actually, I would give a nice guy the time and day, because nice guys have morals, and so do I. Guys here don't possess that. The last two relationships I have been in, I had to break apart, because they were just going too far. This other guy I met, well he turned out to be a fake, and he played me just a bit with this stupid words. BASTARD. sorry, about that. I just had to get it out.

I don't approach guys, because how would I know if they are assholes like the rest. Is there a way you can tell? I like this one guy who I see at the gym, but I don't know anything about him. Usually, when I do get to know the person, I begin to start caring, as if its automatic. My problem is I care too much.

It just sucks! One of my best friends told me not to date, because I am young and its no fun having to be tied up with someone. In some cases, yeah he is right. In other cases, its a great feeling caring about someone who isn't related to you.

Maybe I am just crazy.

Yeah. Probably.

Is there a way you can tell?

No, and if there was it would be boring because you wouldn't have anything to discover about each other. All men are selfish swine, it's in our genes. On the other hand all women are psycho stalker types. Just wait until you come across someone who makes you feel so good you don't care that he's not perfect and hopefully he'll feel the same about you.

P.S. Don't listen to me by the way, I just came out of a 5 year relationship so I'm bitter and twisted :devilish:

yeah. I have been different places.

Guys just don't approach me. I work, go to school and go to the gym. Actually, I would give a nice guy the time and day, because nice guys have morals, and so do I. Guys here don't possess that. The last two relationships I have been in, I had to break apart, because they were just going too far. This other guy I met, well he turned out to be a fake, and he played me just a bit with this stupid words. BASTARD. sorry, about that. I just had to get it out.

I don't approach guys, because how would I know if they are **** like the rest. Is there a way you can tell? I like this one guy who I see at the gym, but I don't know anything about him. Usually, when I do get to know the person, I begin to start caring, as if its automatic. My problem is I care too much.

It just sucks! One of my best friends told me not to date, because I am young and its no fun having to be tied up with someone. In some cases, yeah he is right. In other cases, its a great feeling caring about someone who isn't related to you.

Maybe I am just crazy.

Yeah. Probably.

Not all guys are the same :biggrin:

Although it's difficult to contrast being in a different country

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlosWin

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back