Wondering whether a formula could assist or is even possible ...

eskimo85

Lol, sounds divine. Hobart's pretty chilly at the moment, although if I had to pick I'd much rather cool weather than hot weather. I remember when I was in my teens and enjoying the sun a lot more than I do now, my dear old Nan said to me that she got married in London during a heatwave. I asked her how hot it was, thinking she'd say something like 39 degrees Celsius, and she said it would have been a least 28 degrees!! I nearly fell off my seat laughing. She then explained that the UK doesn't (well didn't back then) get the temperatures we over here swelter in and back in 1940 a run of days in the high twenties was most unusual. In fact I left Adelaide to move to Hobart for that very reason. Summers in South Australia are becoming horrendous with weeks on end 35+ each day. Give me a nice warm 23 degrees and I'm in heaven :). Enjoy that bbq if you end up having a grill up.

Update re the Results process. It has all been completed without an error or hiccup - and in record time. I can't thank you all enough!!

Sue :)

sykes

I could easily manage 3.5, but 35's getting silly! Spent quite a bit of time in the Middle East, when I was flying, and endured 50 C a few times. That wasn't funny! Not even a titter...

Glad you're all sorted - I'm sure Eric'll be pleased to hear that, too. I've a feeling you'll be back for more in the not-too-distant future - now that you're the office Excel guru!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RustEE2020

Some videos you may like

This Week's Hot Topics