Word Image Linked to Excel Image

MrDB4Excel

Office Version
  1. 2013
Platform
  1. Windows
I am using Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013.
Daily I update data in an Excel sheet which shows up in a range of cells from which I daily copy as a picture.
Then I open a Word document and paste said picture. Then I save the picture as a jpg in a folder from which I can retrieve said image to populate a desktop Photo Frame as depicted in this website: Only Freeware software for your desktop
The item I am referring to on their website is titled “Free Photo Frame” which is installed and working fine.
What I want to do in Excel is where the range of cells displays the daily updated data then one-time use Excel’s Camera, place the Camera Snapshot on the same sheet and then copy that Camera Snapshot developed image into Word.
Then daily as the data updates in Excel, the range of cells displaying that data update thereby updating the Camera Snapshot developed image in the Excel sheet and in the Word document from which I then save as picture a daily jpg image to explorer folder from which I can then apply the updated image to the desktop photo frame.
I realize this involves 2 additional software besides Excel, but it seems to me that the place to start is what is the correct thing to do in Excel to get the ball rolling in the right direction.
I guess the bottom-line question is can an image in Word be linked to an image in Excel such that the image in Word updates when changes occur to the image in Excel.
Any help or suggestions will be much appreciated.

Excel Facts

Pivot Table Drill Down
Double-click any number in a pivot table to create a new report showing all detail rows that make up that number

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidcom

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back