sjohnson77

Office Version
  1. 365
  2. 2019
Platform
  1. Windows
Hi guys :),

Hope you are all well.

I have ran into a major issue with my spreadsheet not pulling the correct data, which is meaning my whole spreadsheet is failing now. I am praying someone on here will be able to help me :).

If you look at sheet 1 (attached) You can see that row 4 shows all the financial periods; and row 8 shows all the spend data (sports win). I need a formula that automatically pulls the Financial periods from sheet 1, and then pastes the financial periods onto sheet 2 in column A (so they display like 18P06 (sheet 1 shows = 2018P06) for example. I previously used this formula to successfully pull the data =IF(Sheet1!V7<>0,Sheet1!V7,"") , however this is not working anymore.

I also need the Sports win data (Sheet 1 row 8) to correspond correctly on sheet 2 column E. I previously used the formula =IF(Sheet1!S7<>0,Sheet1!S7,0) for this, but again this has stopped working.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Kind regards

Excel Facts

Ambidextrous Undo
Undo last command with Ctrl+Z or Alt+Backspace. If you use the Undo icon in the QAT, open the drop-down arrow to undo up to 100 steps.
nothing attached - can you use XL2BB - see menu or my signature to show the spreadsheet - or put onto a known good share like dropbox, onedrive,

Upvote 0
Unfortunately I cannot use XL2BB as I do not have administrative access on the machine I am on. I have attached the Screenshots, this is the bets I can do for now sorry!

Attachments

• Sheet 2 Overview.JPG
    Sheet 2 Overview.JPG
    65.7 KB · Views: 12
  • Sheet 1 Overview.JPG
    Sheet 1 Overview.JPG
    123.6 KB · Views: 11
Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ruhulaminappu

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back