Workbook Help

allensavill78

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
I trying to make a Workbook so we can manage our day to day Purchases from where i can in Input data in Sheet On and then i automatically goes in to its relevant sheet by Specific Detail in Column A. So if i have 10 suppliers i will have 12 Sheet Sheet 1 Main input Sheet Sheet 2 a Totals sheet (i can sort this bit). Then Sheet 3-12 will be buy the relevant suppliers. Example If i Put CEF in colum A of Sheet 1 all the details on that line will got to sheet 3 Name CEF and so on Many Thanks Allen

Excel Facts

Who is Mr Spreadsheet?
Author John Walkenbach was Mr Spreadsheet until his retirement in June 2019.
Hi Allen,
Welcome to the board.

I am assuming you want to input the data line by line, and press a button, say, after each line has been entered to do the transfer.
Or do you want to enter a batch, and then press the button to transfer the lot in one go?

Are you doing the entering? Someone else? How error prone is this process (incomplete data)? An alternative that requires a bit more work is to build a pop-up entry-form where the OK button can only be pressed if at least the necessary data have been entered into the form.
But if you want then even with the first two options some form of data completeness checking is possible.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
recon11bucks

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back