Workday function

JohnV

The WORKDAY function is not listed in the list for Date & Time functions in the selection window for functionsin my version of EXCEL 97-2000, but in the Excel Help Index listing, it is. Is the WORKDAY function not included in some versions of EXCEL. In what version is WORKDAY available or how can I add it to the Date & Time functions list?

Excel Facts

What does custom number format of ;;; mean?
Three semi-colons will hide the value in the cell. Although most people use white font instead.
On 2002-10-10 12:37, JohnV wrote:
The WORKDAY function is not listed in the list for Date & Time functions in the selection window for functionsin my version of EXCEL 97-2000, but in the Excel Help Index listing, it is. Is the WORKDAY function not included in some versions of EXCEL. In what version is WORKDAY available or how can I add it to the Date & Time functions list?

The WORKDAY function is supplied by the Analysis ToolPak. See the Excel Help topic for "WORKDAY".

Upvote 0
from the help file
WORKDAY
See Also

Returns a number that represents a date that is the indicated number of working days before or after a date (the starting date). Working days exclude weekends and any dates identified as holidays. Use WORKDAY to exclude weekends or holidays when you calculate invoice due dates, expected delivery times, or the number of days of work performed.

If this function is not available, and returns the #NAME? error, install and load the Analysis ToolPak add-in.

good luck

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BatCoder

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back