XL2BB Error

I uninstalled xl2bb. I restarted Excel and copied xl2bb.xlam directly into the XLSTART folder. Tried it again and still got the error. Just to experiment I decided to check and uncheck the various boxes in the Additional Info section. When I unchecked Cond. Formatting, it worked. Go figure.

Glad you solved it, and thanks for letting me know.

It is obviously something about the cells with conditional formatting. Unfortunately, I will never know what exactly caused that as I can't reproduce the same error with the same workbook even in the exact same environment. :unsure:

I download and extracted om my Win 10, but when I open Excel it wont show. I go to File. options, Add Ins and it has a check mark on it. Any suggestions is really appreciated.

I download and extracted om my Win 10, but when I open Excel it wont show. I go to File. options, Add Ins and it has a check mark on it. Any suggestions is really appreciated.
Right-click on the file itself, go to Properties and make sure the file isn't blocked (If you see the Unblock checkbox at the bottom, check it, click OK)

See this post for other ideas: XL2BB Disappears when Excel is Reopened

Right-click on the file itself, go to Properties and make sure the file isn't blocked (If you see the Unblock checkbox at the bottom, check it, click OK)

See this post for other ideas: XL2BB Disappears when Excel is Reopened
Hi, thank you for your response, I checked properties it looks ok, and all permissions are set to full control. I even placed it at the path...>Appdata>Roaming>Microsoft>Addins and still does not work. when I open Excel its not there, however when I check Fie, options down to Add ins it has a check mark.
I am trying to post a mini sheet to my post to see if anyone can help me figure out a Formula.

@GSILVA66 - Can you try installing it by using the XLSTART folder method explained in the descriptions: XL2BB - Excel Range to BBCode?

You'll need to remove it from the add-ins before doing this or reinstalling by using any method. Uncheck the box. (I believe, by the way, as soon as you uncheck the box, Excel will claim that it cannot find the add-in and suggest to remove it from the list).

@GSILVA66 - Can you try installing it by using the XLSTART folder method explained in the descriptions: XL2BB - Excel Range to BBCode?

You'll need to remove it from the add-ins before doing this or reinstalling by using any method. Uncheck the box. (I believe, by the way, as soon as you uncheck the box, Excel will claim that it cannot find the add-in and suggest to remove it from the list).
I already removed it. I also had an issue with office 365 in my Win 10 PC, I end uninstalling it completely, and reinstalling again. Still The Formula I am trying to create won't work.
Every other formula in the workbook, is fine. Only one that gives me trouble. Any other way I can upload a screenshot to my post, to see if someone can help me figure it out?
Thanks.

Any other way I can upload a screenshot to my post, to see if someone can help me figure it out?
Although it is not functional like XL2BB, you can take a screenshot and paste it in the editor directly.

However, I strongly recommend also sending your formula as text, so it could be copied easily. Just copy and paste the formula into the editor, select it in the editor and click on the XLS button on the toolbar.
1616219043815.png

It will generate the following look, so it could be read and copied easily.

Excel Formula:
=IF($A1="a",1,2)

NEW FEE TUITION COLLECTION VANGUARD.xlsx
JKLMNOP
8 = IFERROR(IF(($D$4-E8)=0, 0, ($D$4-E8)),JAN!E8-F8)
FEB

Something don't look right. I am new to MrExcel, and I am a beginner in excel, I apologize for not knowing how to post my question correctly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmsotelo

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back