XL2BB - Excel Range to BB Code

Richard2542

Board Regular
Office Version
  1. 365
  2. 2013
Unable to get this Excel Add-In to work...the Steps that I have taken: 1. Downloaded the file and "Un Blocked" properties 2. Unzipped file. Copied to ....\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Excel\XLSTART 3. Excel > Options >Add-Ins >Manage Add-Ins > Browse > selected the folder and XL2BB file. 4. Open excel and create a worksheet (I check to see that the Add-In is available and checked) - Macros are enabled. 5. Select the MrExcel tab > Capture Range...I receive an error: System Error &H8007007E followed by Cannot run the macro OnActionXL2BB...
I have tied all the trouble shooting steps to correct this problem and it still exists - help would be appreciated.

@Richard2542's problem has been solved by repairing the Office installation.

Note for the MrExcel Message Board members who might be having the same problem.
Apparently one of the application DLLs has been corrupted during the Office upgrade, and all VBA projects which contain a user form were causing the same error.
Go to Control Panel->Programs->Programs and Features, select Microsoft Office application (screenshot shows Microsoft 365 but it might be any Office version), click Change and select Repair option in the Office Setup dialog.

1598492149519.png

@Richard2542, thanks for reporting this problem.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChristineC

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back