ZOOM Question

Mister H

Hi ALL:

I am having an issue regarding using the ZOOM on a report that is font:
Lucida Console 8pt

Sample of Data:

1st line in Cell A1 (ALL Text in 1 cell)
<TABLE style="WIDTH: 722pt; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=962 border=0 x:str><COLGROUP><COL style="WIDTH: 722pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 35181" width=962><TBODY><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; WIDTH: 722pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=962 height=17>7251 Cash 16-SEP-10 CAD (3,315.97) 1 (3,315.97) 1 (3,315.97) (3,315.97)</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

2nd line in A2 (ALL Text in 1 cell)
Balance for 1317911 ONTARIO INC (3,315.97) (3,315.97) (3,315.97)

The problem is when I have Zoom at 100% and the font as Lucida Console 8pt the numbers line up. When I zoom to say 75% then the numbers no longer line up? Why? Is the Zoom not just a visual thing? I want to make sure that the user can see both Columns A and B as they need to type comments in Column B but the data in A when at 100% takes up my whole screen. Any solutions?

HOPEFULLY this makes sense and you can recreate my issue with the data I provided.

THANKS for looking,
Take Care,
Mark

Excel Facts

Test for Multiple Conditions in IF?
Use AND(test, test, test, test) or OR(test, test, test, ...) as the logical_test argument of IF.
Hi Again :)

I just tried recreating the problem using a fresh sheet and I could not do it with the data I provided. When you paste my data from my post it does not seem to line up. If per chance you think you can assist and you want to provide your email address I can send you a sample to show what is happening. You can Post or PM me with your email if you can assist.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

THANKS,
Mark :)

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
THMarana

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back