May 07, 2017 - by Bill Jelen
Today's trick from Lisa in Indianapolis is a faster way to filter a chart
- Today's trick from Lisa in Indianapolis is a faster way to filter a chart
- You can filter a chart to just one customer, one sales rep, one anything.
- You used to do this by filtering the original data set.
- But, starting in Excel 2013, you can use the Funnel/Filter icon to the right of the chart.
- Bonus tip today: Excel offers an odd Font dialog with things like:
- ALL CAPS, Double Strikethrough, and more
Download the sample file here: Podcast2092.xlsm
Title Photo: sign/post/53042c4d-51c8-4c6c-b8be / Pixabay