Excel Shortcut - Insert Worksheet
August 21, 2017 - by Bill Jelen
Today, a few different Excel shortcuts to insert a new worksheet.
I never knew this one, but it makes sense as a corollary to F11. If F11 inserted a chart sheet, then Shift + F11 inserted a new worksheet.
You can also use Alt + I, W to insert a worksheet, Alt + I, R to insert a row or Alt + I, C to insert a column.
Thanks to Olga Kryuchkova for sending in this idea.
- Learn Excel from MrExcel Podcast Episode 2135
- shift f11 inserts a worksheet so I
- mentioned yesterday that f11 used to
- insert a chart sheet if you would do
- shift f11 that will insert a brand new
- worksheet to the left of the current
- worksheet just a cool little trick
- that's been been around for a long time
- thanks for some I will see you next time
- for another net cast from MrExcel
Title Photo: nataliaaggiato / Pixabay