Subscribing to threads, only one is subscribed

yky

Office Version
  1. 2010
Platform
  1. Windows
I subscribed to several threads from my cell phone. When viewing profile/subscription on my computer, I found only one thread was subscribed. What happened to others?

could be phone software. automatic subscription (if turned on) occurs when you respond to a thread

Thanks for the reply but I was talking about those threads that I manually subscribed (thread tools/subscribe) and not responded to. Only one shows up in my profile/subscription. Others did not show up in profile/subscription. Yet, if I go to the appropriate question page, I see a green dot next to the thread which means I subscribe to the thread. They just don't show up in profile/subscription.

I thought I could use the profile/subscription to keep threads that are of interest to me. Guess not.

if they are actually subscribed then you should get email updates with responses (unless turned off), I find it generally difficult going back to threads of interest as finding the right keyword isn't always easy as its the concept or technique you want to remember

I thought I could use the profile/subscription to keep threads that are of interest to me. Guess not.

You should be able to (I do). Did you click the View all subscribed threads button?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RobertJones1986

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back