Forum Loading Speed

MrKowz

Office Version
  1. 365
  2. 2016
Platform
  1. Windows
Is anyone else experiencing dramatically slower loading speeds on the forums since the update yesterday? It is taking a significantly longer time (upwards of 20-30 seconds) for any page to refresh or for a reply to post.

Last edited:
I started to have this problematic since Thursday on my side. Since yesterday, I'm sure it's even worse ...

I started to have this problematic since Thursday on my side. Since yesterday, I'm sure it's even worse ...

I thought I noticed a slow-down last week, but I attributed that to just randomness. This week it is quite bad and consistent.

Updating on this, I'm still experiencing loading speed issues throughout the day. I have noticed that around 9:45AM CST (has occurred each day this week), I start to get database errors for a short time. Is anyone else experiencing this?

I've been having problems for a week or so now normally at its worst between 3 & 5pm BST.
Also getting loads of database errors, either just basic error or sometimes with error messages, normally about time settings

Ditto with the problems post forum upgrade, I've just PM'd the owner

I've been having problems for a week or so now normally at its worst between 3 & 5pm BST.
Also getting loads of database errors, either just basic error or sometimes with error messages, normally about time settings

This correlates with the time I've been noticing the worst of the issues as well.

Ditto with the problems post forum upgrade, I've just PM'd the owner

Thanks, Mole. If there is any testing or data collection they need a hand with, let me know. I'd be happy to assist.

I have also had the same problems all times during the day and night. This problem has been going on now for nearly a month. Some times it can take 60 seconds or more to open a link.

And on numerous times I have not even been able to get Mr. Excel to open up at all.
After 60 seconds I just give up.

After 60 seconds I just give up.

This statement is my biggest worry. If the forums are loading slowly and/or not at all, it is likely turning away not only people who are looking for help, but also turning away those who normally are the helpers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartinLarkin

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back