What happened to my home page. Not Excel

SeniorTom

Board Regular
Sorry, but I can find a place to ask a MRExcel site question, so here it is. When I used to sign in I had a home page that had my user name, it would say Welcome SeniorTom and a way to sign out. From there I would go to the forums. In the upper left was the MRexcel logo and the logout and username was in the upper right.. Since then I don't see the Home page and cannot figure out how to logout, if I wanted to.

I have looked on the FAQ and it says you should be able to logout from any page that needs a login to use. I can't find it.

Lost and not at home.

Tom

If you scroll to the top of this page, you should see your user name top right along with the Welcome: and the Log Out button. A quick way to access the forum is to book mark it or add it to your favorites list, depending on your ISP homepage web options. To add it to your favorites list, just navigate to the Question Forum page and then click Favorites button and click 'Add To Favorites'. A short cut hyperlink will be added to your favorites list and you can just click it when you want to access the MrExcel forum. You will still have to log in by clicking the 'Log In' button located at the top right of the forum page.

I'm at the top here is my screen shot. I'm at the top of the page.

OnQKgW.png

Click the "Toggle Details" or the "OK" button. To comply with EU laws, they had to include the disclaimer and allow users to opt out of using certain types of cookies. Once you do this, that menu will go away and you should see the normal header.

You need to make your selection on the cookies and click OK. The top of the page is covered by the cookie notice. Once you clear it you will see everything as normal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kennimack

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back