Every user listed as on line seems looking at MrExcel Message Board, not at any particular post...

When I check who's on line, at the top it said this...
17 members and 1025 guests

Most users ever online was 8016, Oct 21st, 2015 at 02:39 PM.

Most ID's in there just say Guest

@FDibbins, those are two different locations, mine is from a member profile page, the other is from the forum page footer. Guest numbers are always very high, as there is no need to register

I think Aladin is referring to the "Who's Online" list that is accessed via the "Quick Links" drop-down at the top left of the forum. I have raised (only yesterday) the issue with the Administrators but I think there are quite a few issues relating to the recent forum changes that still need attention, so this one may not be high on the agenda as it is not critical to forum use.

I think Aladin is referring to the "Who's Online" list that is accessed via the "Quick Links" drop-down at the top left of the forum. I have raised (only yesterday) the issue with the Administrators but I think there are quite a few issues relating to the recent forum changes that still need attention, so this one may not be high on the agenda as it is not critical to forum use.

That's right. I'm interested though what Peter_SSs is looking at when he is on line.:)

I never realised that existed, oh what have I been missing :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marion_davis

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back