Amount of users

Nine Zero

Hello,

Just wondering what is happening to the amount of users on this forum... when i first started using this there was a constant 3-4k users online almost all the time. Now im only seeing it barely hit 1k and i have been using it at the same time as i was before...

I was just wondering where all the gurus have gone to!

Depends on day of week and time of day. There are currently over 2800 users online.

... and (as with most forums) the total number of users is more dependent on the number of "guests" at any one time over members.

Currently (as it is a quiet time of day) 22 members and 1328 guests, so over 98% are guests.

Last edited:
Yeah, we always have way more "guests" - but there's no way to see how regular they are. Face it - this site is VERY popular for searching. No need for membership. Oh - bots don't show up as guests, last I checked, anyway

That just shows how good a repository of knowledge the site is to have as many browse for answers and probably find them as they don't have the need to ask a question :biggrin:

Yup! That's why we don't lock questions with answers or mark them as solved. It allows for more variety of answers that might handle different situations.
And why we really appreciate it when someone resolves an issue on their own and comes back to post what they learned. For me, personally, that's a biggee!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
denissimo

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back