Fonts changing & page locking

I did not use any html tag.
I'm afraid I don't know where the tags are coming from, but they are there. I am not on the forum a great deal at the moment but so far I haven't had it happen myself & I haven't seen any reports or evidence that this is happening to other members. Are you composing your posts directly in the forum or are you composing them elsewhere then copying/pasting to the forum?

I'm afraid I don't know where the tags are coming from, but they are there. I am not on the forum a great deal at the moment but so far I haven't had it happen myself & I haven't seen any reports or evidence that this is happening to other members. Are you composing your posts directly in the forum or are you composing them elsewhere then copying/pasting to the forum?

Hi Peter,

As always, I compose my posts directly in the forum.

I think Jim May has the same issue: https://www.mrexcel.com/forum/excel...ula-adding-dividing-function.html#post5006284

Thanks,

Aladin

As always, I compose my posts directly in the forum.
OK, thanks.

I think Jim May has the same issue:
Yes, that post of Jim's does look like the same issue. I wonder ..
- what browser are you using?
- what Message Editor Interface forum setting do you use in Settings -> General Settings -> Miscellaneous Options?

At this stage all I could suggest is trying a different browser and/or Message Editor Interface and see if the problem persists.

OK, thanks.

Yes, that post of Jim's does look like the same issue. I wonder ..
- what browser are you using?
- what Message Editor Interface forum setting do you use in Settings -> General Settings -> Miscellaneous Options?

At this stage all I could suggest is trying a different browser and/or Message Editor Interface and see if the problem persists.

Microsoft Edge

Message Editor Interface:
Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing

Forum Skin: vB4 Default Style

I've used Microsoft Edge also far before the issue has surfaced up.

I've used Microsoft Edge also far before the issue has surfaced up.
In that case it could possibly be a change that has been made in Edge. Here is another user who seems to be having a fairly recent problem (different to your problem) using Edge in the forum. Note in particular Joe's post at #10 reporting information from one of the admins that maintains the forum. Still seems to me to be worth trying what I suggested in my last post. (Incidentally, your post #14 here has several tags in it that I'm guessing you didn't deliberately put there - including two more
tags.)​

Last edited:
@ Peter_SSs

[..] post #14 here has several tags in it that I'm guessing you didn't deliberately put there - including two more
tags.)​

Geez. You are right.

I should probably switch to FireFox.​

Last edited:
I should probably switch to FireFox.
... or Google Chrome!
I have had good luck with that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
9Kimo3

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back