How to use html maker

steve89

Board Regular
please i need help i cant seem to figure out how to use the html maker or where to get this. I need help with my spreadsheet but i have to display what i'm working on so the moderator can assist better. -- thank you

https://onedrive.live.com/?id=8CFFDEC0CE27E813!189&cid=8CFFDEC0CE27E813

Download the first folder, extract, then go to file-options-add ins-manage add ins-browse-click on the file wherever you saved it-be sure it's checked in the add ins, and it should appear on the ribbon if you have Excel 2007 or later, otherwise in the tools menu.

To post on the board with it, highlight the range (not too large, there's like a 100 row limit and too many columns are hard to see), then go to add-ins - mrexcel htlml - generate html - go to MrExcel message page and control-V

it says extract all files or select which one im extracting - this wont delete or replace my file right?

its not letting me generate it less then 100 rows - says (generate HTML) specific option

You only need the .xlam file, I usually drag it to the desktop for ease but you can work within the folders too. Highlight with your cursor the range, be careful not to exceed 100 rows.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gleisner2

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back