1. 365
  2. 2016
  3. 2013
  4. 2011
  5. 2010
Platform
  1. Windows
Moderators,

I have noticed others placing duplicate post in the forum lately and I am one of them and had a post locked by Peter

I am not sure about the others but when I replied to an older thread from a year ago, I never saw it come up on the New post page and could not tell if anyone would even see it even after refreshing the page several time and logging on and off.

The most current new post was over an hour old. so I thought my reply to the older post would only go to the person I replied too. So I posted a new one and had the same results, it never showed up on my refreshed list.

It was not until the next morning that I was able to see the most current post and still never saw my post except under the Subscribed Threads tab.

It this an issue with the forum or perhaps my end? is anyone else having this problem.

Thanks again for all the Moderators do to have a place where we can find answers and occasionally answer a few.

~DR

I have moved your question since it is about the board (forum), not about Excel. :)

To help protect the forum against certain spam, there is some processes running in the background such that when a post is submitted this software tries to check if it might be spam. It does a pretty good job with the spam but does, unfortunately, catch some legitimate posts. These posts are temporarily 'suspended' (not visible) until a moderator has a chance to review them and 'allow' or 'delete'. I have noticed that some of your posts have fallen into that basket and I'm sorry but I don't know the exact content of your post that is causing this to happen.

I would say if you have submitted a post, assume that it will show up eventually. Moderators are volunteers and there may be times when no moderator is online to check for a while.

Thanks for the quick reply and thanks for moving it, wasn't sure where to post it.

~DR

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
audette89

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back