Can't get MrExcel HTML Maker to work on my Excel 2007

JenniferMurphy

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
I am trying to get the MrExcel HTML Maker add-in to work on my Excel 2007 system. I've downloaded the install ZIP file, unzipped it, copied it to the add-in folder, and added it to the add-in list. If I click File | Excel Options | Add-Ins, I see it listed at the top under "Active Application Add-Ins".

That's as far as I have been able to get. The instructions say to use the "MrExcelHtml menu", but I can't find it anywhere. If i click on the Add-Ins tab, I see two other add-ins I have installed, but not MrExcelHtml.

Any suggestions as to what I need to do?

Thanks

Should I use one of the other tools for pasting sample cells?

Wouldn't this all be so much simpler and less hassle if the forum simply allowed small attachments, like jpegs? Many other boards do this and it's quick and easy.

Wouldn't this all be so much simpler and less hassle if the forum simply allowed small attachments, like jpegs? Many other boards do this and it's quick and easy.
The Admins have decided NOT to allow this, and there aren't any plans to change that at this time.
The have been numerous posts over the years regarding this, and the reasons have been laid out in those discussions (feel free to dig them up and read about them, if you are interested).

We don't wish to rehash all those same arguments again (that horse has been sufficiently beaten), so I ask that we move on from this particular point.

Thanks

I am trying to get the MrExcel HTML Maker add-in to work on my Excel 2007 system. I've downloaded the install ZIP file, unzipped it, copied it to the add-in folder, and added it to the add-in list. If I click File | Excel Options | Add-Ins, I see it listed at the top under "Active Application Add-Ins".

That's as far as I have been able to get. The instructions say to use the "MrExcelHtml menu", but I can't find it anywhere. If i click on the Add-Ins tab, I see two other add-ins I have installed, but not MrExcelHtml.

Any suggestions as to what I need to do?
Something to try. Follow the "Look here" link in my signature block and see if the last point (N.B.) of post 2 there might be relevant to you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
benefuexx

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back