Contacting an Administrator?

Mackeral

Board Regular
Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Could find anaything about this looking across the Board.

Mac

Why do you want to contact the Admin team?

I have a post under "General Excel Questions" and a post under "VBA Questions" that are a the same. Could you delete the thread under "General Excel Questions" and delete the first 2 posts in "VBA Quesions" thread leaving only the last one.

I am relatively inexperienced in using one of these Boards and appreciate the help.

Thanks for both your help and appreciation for your work with our community. I do lots of hospital and prison work in my own community and deeply thankful for all the people keep our communities going.

Mac

For your information, I moved your original post from "Excel Questions" to "General Excel Questions" as I felt that that was a better place for it, as you are not really asking a question.
I have also removed your email address from your 2nd post in the other thread, as Spam Bots routinely troll Public User Forums like these looking for email addresses to Spam

Note that at the bottom of each post on the lower left, there is a "Report" button. This is what you would click to report a post to the Moderator team (for whatever reason).

Also, I have moved this post to the "About This Board" forum. That is the place to post questions about the Board.

Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gleisner2

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back