Proper format for my example?

thewiseguy

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
How can I format my post to show my excel example properly? I need to show column and row headings along with grid-lines.

Thanks.

/twg

https://onedrive.live.com/?id=8CFFDEC0CE27E813!189&cid=8CFFDEC0CE27E813

Download the first folder, extract, then go to file-options-add ins-manage add ins-browse-click on the file wherever you saved it-be sure it's checked in the add ins, and it should appear on the ribbon if you have Excel 2007 or later, otherwise in the tools menu.

To post on the board with it, highlight the range (not too large, there's like a 100 row limit and too many columns are hard to see), then go to add-ins - mrexcel htlml - generate html - go to MrExcel message page and control-V

https://onedrive.live.com/?id=8CFFDEC0CE27E813!189&cid=8CFFDEC0CE27E813

Download the first folder, extract, then go to file-options-add ins-manage add ins-browse-click on the file wherever you saved it-be sure it's checked in the add ins, and it should appear on the ribbon if you have Excel 2007 or later, otherwise in the tools menu.

To post on the board with it, highlight the range (not too large, there's like a 100 row limit and too many columns are hard to see), then go to add-ins - mrexcel htlml - generate html - go to MrExcel message page and control-V

excellent. thank you much.

I can't seem to get it to generate the HTML. I see the option on the ribbon but it does not highlight like the other item listed such as All formulas, No formula, etc.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Thank you but that is pasting HTML text.

Apparently, I needed to preview the post. Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aivin

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back