Anyone have a link to the Excel Jeanie or a Copy of the Download Files in English?

OK, I think I have worked out what has happened. I asked Smitty to get the file from the post 4 link, but I think he has followed the link in post 3 where the German version file can be obtained. I will contact him again to swap to the English version. :)

No problem, glad you sussed it :biggrin: a bit concerned that Johnny is having issues with the English version but not the German with 2016.

Can't test if it is an issue in general as only run it on my home 2010 laptop.

a bit concerned that Johnny is having issues with the English version
Is that still the case? In post 7 no problems are mentioned and nothing in this thread since.

Yes afraid so, the last message received with detail...

Default Re: Jeanie question
Yeah, I know where the add on is located, its installed and appears on my available add-ins, I have it enabled but the functionality does not show thru on my Ribbon. When I install the German version, it works fine.

Looks like the file on the link is still the German Version @Peter_SSs.

And Apologies @MARK858 - I see that when you were asking me which version I had, I stated that I got the english version. I Actually got it from a link another user provided not from Peter's link. I finally fixed it, seems like I had two older instances of the same add-in which was causing an issue. I recently deleted all version of the Excel Jeanie and reinstalled the EN_Version and now I am all good.

I Actually got it from a link another user provided not from Peter's link

Hi Johnny Thunder, are you saying that you didn't get the link from post number 4?

Last edited:
Sorry Mark, yes it was from your link in Post #4 . I looked at the post too fast and didn't realize it was your comment.

Thanks for confirming ;)

Yes, I've asked Smitty to swap but he is a busy man & hasn't got to it yet.
Until Smitty gets to it, I have altered the Excel jeanie link in the Attachments thread and the Guidelines for Forum Use to the one in post 4 in this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Honeymonster123

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back