Anyone have a link to the Excel Jeanie or a Copy of the Download Files in English?

Johnny Thunder

Office Version
  1. 2016
Platform
  1. MacOS
I am currently using the German version and it works great but I always end up having to retranslate alot of the text when it generates HTML code.

I can setup a Google Drive Folder for the files to be placed inside for other users if someone has it?

Please let me know, thanks!

I do, but I am away from home at the moment. If you send me a private message with your email address I can send you the file in a few days time when I get home.

I also tried to make contact with Peter Haserodt (who wrote the Add-In) some time ago to get a current link but I didn't get a reply.

No problem me leaving it on Box for the foreseeable future until some other option is there (as long as it is downloadable ok)

Thank you all for the help with this. I was able to download the .zip from Mark and install.

Last edited:
FYI, the Excel jeanie zip file is now also housed here with a couple of the other forum tools.

A link to this location has also been updated in the Attachments Sticky at the top of this forum and in the Forum Use Guidelines

Last edited:
@MARK858
Hi Mark
Per my last post here, I got Smitty to get the zip file from your Dropbox link above and upload it to his OneDrive folder where some of the other tools are. However, it appears from this post that you must have the German version, not the English version. Would that be correct?

If so, I will see if I can get an English version to Smitty to upload instead. If you wanted an English version to be available I will also make one available to you also. Let me know.

Hi Peter, no I run the ENGLISH version and I have had the below back from Johnny Thunder...

Re: Jeanie question
Quote Originally Posted by MARK858
Hi Johnny Thunder, can you just confirm whether the version of Jeanie you downloaded from my zip was in English or German?
It was in english but I am getting some weird issues with the add on. After enabling it, the add on doesn't appear in the ribbon.

But a bit confused how he knows it was in English if it isn't in the ribbon though.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Et_Cetera

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back