How to paste picture in messages in Mr Excel.com ?

Doflamingo

Board Regular
Hi all,

I'm working on a VBA Code which currently allows to display all items of the Listbox from my Userform, I would like to post a picture to describe what I'm writing, but don't succeed to paste any picture :confused:from my laptop. Any ideas ?

Welcome to the Board!

There are tools you can use to post screen images. They are listed in Section B of this link here: http://www.mrexcel.com/forum/board-a...forum-use.html.
Also, there is a Test Here forum on this board that you can use to test out these tools to make sure they are working correctly before using them in your question.

I prefer seeing written detailed explanation of what your wanting to do.
I never click on file links on this Forum.
And pictures sometimes with limited details does not help me much.
But that's just me.

Hi thanks for your answer, I've checked what type of tool in this website I could use to put screenshot of my Listbox, but none of them seem working. Not grave I'm going to try to explain what I want to do the easiest and clearest way possible

Well I still have not seen a explanation of what you want.
You said:
allows to display all items of the Listbox from my Userform

Display all the values from your UserForm Listbox?

Display the values where.

Your question seems very simple not sure why you think you need to display a image.

Can you not explain this in 25 words or less?

Hi, actually I had began an other thread, but here is my problem:

I try to design an automate structure/organizationnal chart and I'm just at the Beginning of my project

First, Here is the code of the List Box

Private Sub CommandButton4_Click()

Dim I As Long

For I = 0 To ListBox1.ListCount - 1

Cells(5, I + 3) = ListBox1.List(I)

end sub

All the items of the listbox are displayed in the same row in different columns, like that :
Item A (one column) Item B (one column) Item C (one column) etc.

but what I would like is to have is all the items displayed like that ;
item A in a merged cell (2 colums), Empty column, item B in a merged cell (2 colums), Empty column, item C in a merged cell (2 colums), etc.

Any ideas ? :confused:

Hi, actually I had began an other thread, but here is my problem:
Yes, you will want to post this in the "Excel Questions" forum, and not in this thread in the "About This Board" forum here.
But I am not seeing any threads (other than this one) started by you on this forum.
Are you sure you posted it on our Board? Or did you post it in a different Excel help site?

I'm not able to help you since I now see you are using merged cells. If you have been on this Forum long you would have seen most everyone discourages using merged cells especially when using them in conjunction with Vba.

And it appears as if your saying you have posted this same question in another thread.

If you have been on this Forum long you would have seen most everyone discourages using merged cells especially
I think you can clearly see that they just joined this month.

And it appears as if your saying you have posted this same question in another thread.
Yes, I told him to above, as these type of questions belong in the "Excel Questions" forum, and not in the "About This Board" forum. I deleted your response to the other thread. Please do not reply to it if you do not have anything helpful to add to it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartinLarkin

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back