How to post thanks

zookeepertx

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Hello,

If someone has helped out with a problem and given the solution, how do you post a Thanks or a Like on their answer? I see that some people have received Thanks or Likes from people but I can't seem to figure out how the heck the person did it.

Jenny

Last edited:
Look at the bottom of each post (except yours) & you will see text saying "Thank you for posting this" & Like this post"
Just click on either, or both.

As an addition, I would also recommend that you post to the thread saying that it works (or similar) along with a word of thanks.

I did look at the bottom of the post and, at that time, it just had the smiley face with a 0 beside and a thumbs up with a 0 beside. Honest. I swear. At least, I'm pretty sure. I think.... ;)
Anyway, the links are there now and functioned like they should. Thanks for the info.
Oh, I do always make sure to thank the person that saved - I mean helped - me. In fact, sometimes I wonder if you all think I'm nuts because, when someone comes up with what seems, to ME, to be a miracle, I get so excited that I'm sure I look like a blithering idiot, LOL! :ROFLMAO:

Jenny

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Et_Cetera

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back