Trying to test HTML Maker

dixielou

I am trying to use the Mr. Excel HTML Maker and either I am doing something wrong or I don't understand what I'm supposed to do. I downloaded the file, unblocked it, selected the Add In, went to my workbook tab and selected the cells I want a screenshot of, then clicked the User Defined Selection and typed in the cell range. Nothing seems to happen - is there a guide for using the Add In that I missed seeing?

Thank you

You should have the need code in your clipboard so when you come the forum you can start/reply to a thread and past the code.

If I understand your response correctly, all I should have to do is either Ctrl-V or right click - paste into this thread response after using the HTML generator. If I do that all I get is two black diamonds with a ? in them.
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]��[/FONT]

If I understand your response correctly, all I should have to do is either Ctrl-V or right click - paste into this thread response after using the HTML generator. If I do that all I get is two black diamonds with a ? in them.
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]��[/FONT]
Try closing any Windows Explorer windows that you have open before using the HTML maker - see the N.B. section of post 2 in this Sticky at the top of this forum or right at the end of the [url=http://www.mrexcel.com/forum/excel-questions/127080-guidelines-posting-updated-22-nov-2006-a.html]Forum Use Guidelines[/URL]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aivin

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back