Footy Game

Mark O'Brien

MrExcel MVP
I just got sent a football (soccer) management type game that uses Excel. If anyone is interested in it, let me know.

It's actually not too bad. It's sort of reminiscent of "League Challenge" on the speccy. (or that gawd-awful, "Football Manager" game, with the crappy graphics)

Anyway, if anyone is interested just reply to this with your email addy. (there are macros associated, but I can ship that as a .bas file if you'd prefer.)

Sounds good, Mark, I'd like to give it a whirl if you could send it to-

chris@mudface.freeserve.co.uk

Hopefully it'll be a tad quicker than CM 2001-2, I gave up on that after winning the league 12 times on the trot (along with 35 or so assorted cups) with Liverpool. At the end my save games were pushing 250 Mb (!).

Cheers,

Chris

Football Manager for the Spectrum 256 ?

I loved that game !

the random player names were funny :

N Gitins
M Pejjor
W Fuffy

etc etc

kind of like Charlton's current central defenders :

Fish
Costa
Fortune

:)

Chris Mark

is this smy footbal manager game!

If not please sent

I have goodes Mark if intrest drop me a line ill enmail out to you.. Chris gets all my stuff if he fwds them over COOL!

Yeah, I think it's the same game that Chris has got. It's doing the rounds though, I got it from a mate in Glasgow.

What other stuff have you got? I know you have various league and F1 spreadsheets. Maybe you can try and beat Audiojoe's record for making a workbook available. (although you helped to forward that one on as well)

:biggrin: :biggrin:

Take it easy.

Mark

No one knows how many i forwarded, lets say about 75 i guess but i did BCC in batches all to mt private emails.

just wanted to help

Audio Joe thanked me personall, funny as did all bar one guy i sent to, YES my email is 1-20 per day many not posting on the borad ALL EXCEL questions, i do as much off as on the board,,

I don't know if I've got it any more.

Hopefully, Chris, Jack or Mudface might still have a copy of it. If I find it though, it's yours.

Hi
Mark yup was me i kinda started that one im shure we agreed you have my original, i never played it thou: Just Jack being Jack typical me i gave it away so others can enjoy it.

Ill see if i have it cant recall seeing it ill chat at work and i sent to loads of staff

PS Check your PM.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oksanana

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back